Optimize Your Hiring Process
At NextOf, we help you avoid the process of writing and posting job openings, sifting through resumes and laboring through the lengthy interview process. Our IT and engineering staff augmentation services allow you to sidestep those consuming tasks and place top tech professionals in the positions you need to fill – saving you time and money, while putting you in the best position to take on new business opportunities. We only submit qualified candidates who match the skill sets you require. We conduct a thorough pre-screening process and provide training materials for all candidates so they come to you with experience and knowledge, which helps decrease your business training costs.
Benefit From Our Local Expertise And Our Global ReachWith over 100 offices in the U.S., we have staffing experts in your local job markets. And, with additional branches in Canada and Europe, you can leverage our global resources to get a better understanding of hiring and industry trends and tap into talent pools wherever you do business.
As a leading provider of IT and engineering staffing augmentation, we provide you with customized solutions, meeting with you to understand the specific skills you need and your overall business goals.
The benefits to this approach include:
• Shorter hiring timelines
• Reduced cost of attaining talent
• Increased knowledge of business and industry trends and practices
Take Advantage of Our Guaranteed Delivery ProgramAt NextOf we stand behind our promise of making exceptional connections with our Guaranteed Delivery Program. Here's how it works: if, after 40 hours of service from our temporary associates, you're not completely satisfied, you pay nothing. It's that simple.
• We Cover Every IT and Engineering Specialty Area
• We connect qualified professionals to opportunities at small, medium and large companies in virtually every industry. Our candidates possess a multitude of skill sets, including:
• Software & Web Development/Engineering
• Telecommunication Engineering
• ERP Applications - Majorly in SAP
• Application Development and Maintenance
• Database Design, Development and Administration
• Network Engineering and Administration
• Help Desk and Technical Support
• Health IT
• Project Management
• Technical Support
• Quality Assurance & Testing
• Systems Analysis